The world we’ve been given to solve.
The first important layer is the work we do. Collectively we believe we’ve been given a world to solve. Design and thinking and culture are a powerful set of tools for change.
When you join Accept & Proceed you will be given the power to influence amazing brands to do amazing things for everyone.
A second layer of reason? Hard to put in a job ad, easy to see for yourself when you come for an interview (virtually or in-person).
At Accept & Proceed, every single day, you will contribute to the success of a team and feel the energy of being a vital part of shaping the future.
The third layer are the employee benefits we offer. All team members receive healthy salaries, training, a great East London location, travel opportunities, time to creatively explore every other Friday and excellent career progression.
Mid-Weight Project Manager
To create with necessity, purpose and responsibility.
Working beyond constraints and limitations. With enquiring, open and provocative minds.
We seek allies with radical ideas, collaborators in the ambitious and the unreasonable.
Those who don't just desire change, but actively create it.
As partners. As provocateurs. As those who will push us to deliver on our promises.
Who won't mind when we push them, not back, but forwards.
Towards a better way to be, making a future more suited to the world in which we will live.
Moving with urgency.
This is who we are, and this is why we are.
Accept & Proceed.
Mid-Weight Project Manager
- Work directly and communicate regularly with client partners and stakeholders, ensuring a high level of client management
- Maintain the open and respectful relationships we already hold with client partners and find ways of improving the ways we work together
- Understand the client’s long-term goals and challenges as well as immediate ones
- Work closely with the Strategic and Creative Directors, to lead brainstorms, assist with pitch documents, attend new business meetings as required
- Translate client briefings to full written briefs & project specifications
- Bring together relevant creative teams, both internal team and external partners to respond to project briefs
- Deliver and handle multiple projects, leading projects and supporting Senior team on large project deliveries
- Manage and organise studio workflow for live & prospect projects
- Manage internal and external creative meetings , setting agendas, identifying tasks and managing workflow required to deliver projects
- Lead client update meetings alongside the project design lead, preparing relevant documentation pre and post
- Manage financial records, ensuring consistency of costs and timely invoicing
- Daily project backend management - Budgets, SOW, invoicing, scheduling, documentation, and filing management
- Set and manage budgets, timeframes and deadlines - reporting in to the Operations and Client Partnership Leads with weekly project status & monthly cost reporting
- Ability to source, co-ordinate & negotiate with production partners and suppliers, working closely with them to achieve a high level delivery
- Upkeep familiarity with in-house project and production software & tools, bringing in and suggesting improvements
- Be proactive in sharing results, feedback and successes with both the team & client
- Overseeing & support in training Executive Project Manager/s
- Solid experience leading on assigned projects for a wide range of clients - ownership of medium to large scale projects end to end
- Proactive nature in identifying growth opportunities in established projects, as well as bringing to the table new ideas for potential collaborations and future work
- Strong leadership skills
- Problem solving and managing any issues through to a positive outcome
- Great communication with clients as well as proven success working with creative and technical teams
- Experience across agency or in house marketing environments
- Strong financial acumen, with a focus on time management and profitability
- Knowledge of Google Doc and Mac software platforms, including ideally Keynote & InDesign
- Plenty of digital experience, as well as design and production aspects of delivery
- Knowledge of Deltek Workbook
- Solid eye & passion for good design
- Experience working with, or in-house at Nike
- Collaborative & communicative
- Transparent and honest
- Motivated by possibilities and achieving successful results
- Environmentally conscious & has a desire to partner with visionaries who are changing the world for the better
- This role reports into our Client Partnership Lead, and will be overseen by our Snr PM team
- Our standard hours are 09:30 - 18:00. We try our best to ensure work stays within these hours, although with some of our key clients based mainly on the US West Coast, there may be the requirement to pick up project calls for their start of day / end of hours
- English fluency (written and spoken)
- Available and willing to travel for project requirements (when required)
What to expect at A&P
- We strongly believe diversity helps us create better design and we welcome people of all ages, stories and backgrounds
- We are a B-Corporation and use our profits and growth as a force for good
- We run a 9-day fortnight, closing every other Friday to nurture, explore or create
- Our studio is in East London and we have a hybrid working policy with all in studio days on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- There is a range of drinks and vegetarian food provided in studio
- Our year includes 31 days holiday (includes bank holidays), increasing with service, plus time off at Christmas and on your birthday
- We support paid volunteer days every year, and partner with (team team nominated) 1% for the Planet Charities
- We offer a headspace subscription and private health/dental cover