The world we’ve been given to solve.
The first important layer is the work we do. Collectively we believe we’ve been given a world to solve. Design and thinking and culture are a powerful set of tools for change.
When you join Accept & Proceed you will be given the power to influence amazing brands to do amazing things for everyone.
A second layer of reason? Hard to put in a job ad, easy to see for yourself when you come for an interview (virtually or in-person).
At Accept & Proceed, every single day, you will contribute to the success of a team and feel the energy of being a vital part of shaping the future.
The third layer are the employee benefits we offer. All team members receive healthy salaries, training, a great East London location, travel opportunities, time to creatively explore every other Friday and excellent career progression.
New Business Manager
We are Accept & Proceed. Actually, we are Accept & Proceed and you. We partner with visionaries. People who hunger for radical ideas. People who like radical action. People who don’t flinch at the world we’ve been given to solve.
We design with both the analytic and the aesthetic in mind and strive to collaborate with innovative and pioneering brands - those that are aiming to be a force for good.
We are B Corp certified and a 1% for the Planet business, using our profits and growth as a means to a greater end.
Our business exists to support the lives of those involved and to bring about positive change through our work.
About the Role
Accept & Proceed are seeking a talented New Business Manager who supports the drive to build relationships with fast growing, game-changing brands across sectors. From capturing sector trends and delivering outreach campaigns,
to being a key face of the business at industry events - this is a versatile role that offers the opportunity to exercise and grow your strategy, research and communication skills.
Along with working with the New Business Director, you will also be working closely with our creative & project management teams, facilitating the development of striking and emotive RFPs, managing our CRM and making on-going reporting efficient and fully comprehensive.
Your role will also include providing new business support for Today, A&P’s sister company, that delivers strategy for outliers; pioneering brands that want to maintain that status in a purposeful and visionary way.
Your strong writing capabilities will make new business messaging compelling across channels. Your strong self initiative and research capabilities will identify strategic new business opportunities and uncover important tonalities across thriving industries on a global scale.
- You have a background in design, creative agencies, art, or creative technology. You also have experience in communications, business development, or public relations
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organisational skills. Enthusiasm for expressing design ideas across different platforms
- Fluency across various social media platforms including analytics and reporting tools
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined; having an entrepreneurial spirit with strong attention to detail
- Strong interest in brands, future trends, the agency world and enjoys working in a creative environment
- Personable when it comes to relationship building
- Exploring some of the world's most interesting brands, their place within culture and translating that into research and insights
- Undertaking market research, Capturing new business trends, target sector building and commercial performance, identifying new strategic commercial leads and sourcing contact data for new business targets
- Crafting messaging, executing strategic outreach, tracking outreach across the business and supporting mass campaigns
- Maintenance of our new business CRM
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly insight & outreach reporting
- Copy development for proposals
- Networking & events facilitation
Inclusion & Diversity
We strongly believe diversity helps us create better design and we welcome people of all ages, stories and backgrounds
- 9-Day Fortnight (every other Friday off, for nurture or to explore), our usual hours are 9.30-6pm, trialing hybrid working with everyone in the office Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing with service (pro rata), plus time off at Christmas and on your birthday, also 3 paid volunteer days per year
- Healthcare & Dental package with access to wellness activities